A lot of us are adults, and can’t sacrifice the time or energy for trick or treating- not to mention, many parents don’t like the thought of poor, young people looking for free food in a market that makes any sort of sustenance pretty expensive! So, this Halloween season, I am gong to buy someone $100 IN CANDY. That’s right! Candy, shipped right to your door! No trick or treating necessary~!!!
- You DO NOT have to be following me!
- You MUST be comfortable giving me your address, or no candy!
- NO GIVE AWAY BLOGS
- Likes do NOT count. REBLOG as MANY TIMES as you like!
- The winner will be picked ON HALLOWEEN! (The candy will not be around for Halloween, sorry. Shipping will vary)
- The $100 DOES NOT include shipping!
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND ALL 100 AT ONCE! I will keep track of how much you have used.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND IT ALL ON YOURSELF! Feel free to give me your friend’s address (WITH PERMISSION PLEASE) to send them some love as well!
- Here are some sights where you can LOOK AT CANDY TO BUY; bulkcandystore, candywarehouse, giantgummybear
- Those are not the only places I will buy you candy, you can ask for candy from ANYWHERE!
- I will ship within the US for free. Unfortunately, depending on what other country’s policies are on shipping food items, I cannot guarantee international shipping. That being, you may have to pitch in to shipping f you are not from the US.
- You can not have the $100 for anything BUT candy. This is a give away specifically to honor the American traditions of Halloween, for those who can not celebrate it. Please respect that.
Have fun everyone! And remember to STAY SWEET!
getting an A in a science test
Introducing “Redneck Retreiver”
this literally fucked me up so bad
Press B to crouch.
flirting with the psych boys
eyebrow game strong? more like eyeBAG game strong. i’m fucking exhausted. haha lol
this horse ate my icecream
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
"Why can’t we use our Miis when playing Super Smash Bros. online?"
if anyone asks what civil war is just show them this picture